- Feb 03, 2023
- By Maria Hasson
VDC Coordinator, Healthcare / ICI Buildings | General Contractor
- Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver Island, Halifax
Posted 6 days ago
- Salary: $70000 - $120000
Leading general contractor focused on ICI and Healthcare buildings projects across Canada
Large general contractor is seeking a VDC (Virtual Design & Construction) Coordinator with 3+ years to focus on major Design Build Healthcare & ICI projects.
If you are interested in joining a team of VDC professionals, roles are available in Vancouver, BC, Toronto, ON or Calgary AB.
- Collaborate alongside a fellow VDC Coordinator to implement, manage and comply with project specific BIM requirements for a large healthcare facility in Vancouver.
- Utilize VDC/BIM tools and platforms for BIM coordination, BIM asset management, 4D scheduling, planning, logistics and Virtual Reality.
- Manage the Project BIM Execution Plan and other BIM related documentation with project stakeholders.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Design Consultants and Subcontractors engaged in the BIM Plan
- Manage 3D models, perform clash detection, chair BIM Coordination Meetings and assists in developing solutions with the Project Team, the Design Consultants and Subcontractors throughout design and construction.
- Use BIM for asset data management and coordinate with project stakeholders.
- Work alongside Project Managers and Construction Managers to meet schedule deadlines and deliverables.
Education & Experience:
- Diploma or degree or equivalent combinations of academic or technical experience/knowledge of Design, Construction & Building Operations.
- 3+ years of experience on a project with BIM requirements, preferably in the healthcare field.
- Must have : Revit, NavisWorks, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
- Assets: Revizto, dRofus, Synchro4D, Civil 3D, Adobe Premiere, VR
Unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
An equal opportunity employer. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please ensure you register your details with Outpost Recruitment when submitting your job application. We cannot review your application until we have gathered information on your work experience, skills and attributes.
Submit an application