- Sep 14, 2022
- By Maria Hasson
Construction Manager, Healthcare | General Contractor
- Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver Island, Halifax
Posted 1 day ago
- Salary: $150000 - $200000
Leading general contractor focused on ICI and Healthcare buildings projects across Canada
Large general contractor is seeking experienced Construction Manager to successfully construct major Design-Build Healthcare projects ($150m+). You’re a Construction Manager with over 10 years of experience who will develop and execute the project ensure the highest safety and quality standards. You have a proven track record for meetings budgets, schedules and scope.
If you are interested in leading construction projects and mentoring a team of professionals, join this exciting team across Canada
- Oversee total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- Includes interfacing with client representatives, architect representatives, union officials, subcontractors, security, etc
- Plan, coordinate and/or supervise activities of all company personnel on assigned project(s)
- Authorize / approve all project personnel transactions including hiring, transfers, wages, etc., purchase requisitions, change requests, etc.
- Ensure all company, client, and project policies, procedures, standards, etc., are adhered to.
- Interpret company policies as required
- Provide direction to planning, scheduling, and engineering functions as required
Education & Experience:
- You have a construction related degree/diploma and 10+ years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- You have experience in design build/construction management delivery models/contracts
- You have experience in Acute Healthcare Renovations/New Builds
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods); company policies, procedures and standards, union jurisdiction, labor agreements and negotiations essential
- Construction experience in post-secondary schools and student housing is an asset
- Excellent communication, organizational, supervisory and planning skills required
Unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
An equal opportunity employer. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please ensure you register your details with Outpost Recruitment when submitting your job application. We cannot review your application until we have gathered information on your work experience, skills and attributes.
Submit an application