- Aug 08, 2023
- By Ruairi Spillane
Project Manager / Project Coordinator, ICI Buildings | General Contractor
- Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton
Posted 3 hours ago
- Salary: $80000 - $150000
Leading general contractor focused on ICI buildings projects across Canada
Large general contractor seeking experienced, business-minded Project Managers (PM) and Project Coordinators (PC) for locations across Canada. Ideal candidate will have some local experience. Only candidates with authorisation to work in Canada will be considered.
Provide overall management direction for existing projects and develop new business opportunities relative to a particular client, group of clients, geographical area or type of project. The Project Manager is to oversee operations of projects assigned to him/her. This would include, but is not limited to, profitability, duty assignment, safety, budgets, scheduling and communication.
- Minimum 5 years’ related construction experience for PM roles and minimum 3+ years of experience required for PC.
- Experience with construction management and design/build formats.
- Familiarity with computerized project management systems including scheduling, estimating, planning and cost control.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- The ability to efficiently handle and administer multiple tasks on concurrently running projects.
- Skilled, loyal and entrepreneurial.
- Post-secondary Degree in engineering or the equivalent of a designated Professional Engineer or a Technical School graduate in a construction-related discipline.
Only candidates with authorisation to work in Canada will be considered.
Dependent on experience and education ranging from $80-$130k. The client is a progressive company offering employees a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and profit-sharing program.
Please ensure you register your details with Outpost Recruitment when submitting your job application. We cannot review your application until we have gathered information on your work experience, skills and attributes.
Submit an application